Sat, May. 26th, 2012, 03:07 pm
Hello guys.***Im too lazy to edit this entry so bear with me. ;)***
My name is Coleen but you can call me RIN from Philippines and as you can see I just made this LJ so im new here.( du-du-duun~ moreee!Collapse )
The reason why I joined LJ is because of my love for J-bands, J-idols and so on.
Sat, Dec. 7th, 2013, 12:44 am
Minna~ >u< can you give me link/s for mystery virgin and moonlight pv & making(oh it would be nice if there's an eng sub? :D I just realized that i didn't download it when it was released now im having a hard time cause the links that i found are broken and not working. T^T
Fri, Nov. 15th, 2013, 11:41 pm
Yep, as we all know Jump is going to release a new Single called "Ride with me" and it is the theme song for Yama-chan and Dai-chan's new drama "KIndaichi Shonen no Jikenbo Gokumon Juku Satsujin Jiken"
*Currently studying Nihongo(Foreign Language class) /shots
01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
02) What was your dream growing up?
03) What talent do you wish you had?
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
05) Favorite vegetable?
06) What was the last book you read?
07) What zodiac sign are you?
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
09) Worst Habit?
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
11) What is your favorite sport?
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
16) Do you have any pets?
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
18) What was your first impression of me?
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
22) What color eyes do you have?
23) Ever been arrested?
24) Bottle or can soda?
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
27) What's your favorite place to hang out at?
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
30) Do you swear a lot?
31) Biggest pet peeve?
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
34) Favorite and least favorite food?
35) Do you believe in God?
36) Will you re-post this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
Mon, Sep. 16th, 2013, 05:50 pm
Uh... minna does anyone of you know where can i DL Jump Party 3? Please comment the link. I saw one but the file sizes are too huge. :c
Mon, Sep. 16th, 2013, 04:53 pm
Hallo! Ah~ man, i wasn't able to fangirl too much this year >u< and i miss my boys :( Recently:
This school year is really tough (╯︵╰,) since it's my first year as a college student i don't get along well with my set of 'friends' and im planning to change my school so i need to work and study hard x2 also, im aiming for scholarship on the school im transferring to so i need to get a high grades. Gambatte!! ヽ(｀◇´)/As much as i want to fangirl i can't so what i always do is like pictures of my boys in FB from fan pages ಥ_ಥ ಥ_ಥ ಥ_ಥ Hope you guys are doing great! Ciao~ ♥♥♥
- im starting to like EXO(K-pop) but since fangirling cause too much energy i didn't dig them too much unlike before(hsj)
- i just finished watching Tasogare Otome x Amnesia and damn! ‘twas a good one i really liked the ending mehehe (─‿‿─)
- on a second note Naruto/Shingeki no Kyoujin/Free! is such a cliffhanger! mou~ but im surprised i really liked Free! since im not really into all boys anime/yaoi(?) hoho! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ﾉ
- currently in the middle of downloading Itazuka na Kiss! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Yuki Furukawa is my new crush! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
- this hurts my heart but since i dont own an external hard disk im just going to download-watch-delete some stuffs i'll be downloading
- Ahhhhhhhh I wanna watch JUMP PARTY 3 already! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~
Yay. It's already 2013 here in our country. Too bad I wasn't able to enjoy our traditional 'paputukan' which is the playing and lighting the fireworks. *u* A lot of things happened in my Christmas vacation and unfortunately it was a sad ones.. that's why I consider 2012's Christmas and new year a 'okay-so-should-i-be-happy?' one. I was planning to watch and see the first dawn of the year but since im tired I slept at 10pm something and because of the noise I woke up at 12:04am and I thought I should jump jump jump jump(4x) because they say that it will make you taller but sad to say its 12:04 already at that time. Then since it was a fail I decided to take a picture of some fireworks but I think they're lighting the fireworks at exactly 12 so I didn't see much and I was only able to take a picture of one fireworks.
Annnnnnnd before I end my post I hope mom will let me apply for a new internet connection
(since it was cut and my leecher life ended when our neighbor's wifi cut too :() I've missed a lot of things with my fandom life. Yama-chan's debut is also near! and Yutti's dorama too must watch >:) So I need to hurry and catch up.
About my anime life: (Hikikomori mode)
- I'm currently watching D-gray man S2 that my schoolmate lend me. (I need to finish it because I have to watch 5 more animes that I borrowed from him if i'm not wrong..) And also i'm done watching:
- Tonari kaibutsu-kun(mn I love this anime because I see myself in Shizuku and I knew a guy who's like Haru so...)
- Btooom!(it was an okay-okay anime for me since I love MMOs but I didn't quite understand the ending.. //facepalm orz)
- Kami-sama hajimeashita(man I demand a second season! Totally in to this one. So i'll read the manga same with Tonari <33 and dang Tomoe-sama's voice is really seductive awesome seiyuu indeed! :">)
- SAO(it was a great anime for me epecially the SAO but it kind gets boring in ALO and the ending is so disappointing for me because it doesnt reach my expectations LOLwhut. but Im waitingfor the 2 other arcs dunno if its OVA or whut but I hope its a long one..oh and im also loving Kirito's seiyuu voice!)
- And my still on-going anime right now are Sukitte na Iiyo,Zetsuen no Temptest, K, Junjou Romantica(because I need some adventure in genres LOL *shots*), Sakurasou no Pet Na Kanojo and Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai
- last but not the list soon to watch: Magi, Sankarea, Kokoro Connect, Bakuma, Code breaker and Arata naru Sekai mira-hen
I just realized that I need to catch up with Fairy Tail..my friends say the story and fighting scenes are getting more and more interesting.
SORRY FOR THE LONG POST and before I need this semi-long update of mine... I wanna say belated Meri Kurisumasu shoshite Akemashite Omedetou minna
Ja matta ne.~
Tue, Nov. 20th, 2012, 12:55 pm
Anoo.. Can someone tell me what episode in SK is this pic and gif?
And other one from hey3x?
Thanks in advance!
Didn't go to school still tired tho I slept for almost 11 hours. -_-
I must endure 4 more months until my HS days are over + vacatiooon. :3
Sun, Nov. 18th, 2012, 11:24 am
Still in awe.
Yamada, “I’m glad I can do this in such a memorable occasion (60th Broadcasting Anniversary of NTV), though this has always been something in my dreams, I’m overjoyed”, he happily said.
“I want to keep working hard and devoting myself as Hey! Say! JUMP’s Yamada Ryosuke”, he vowed.
*Sigh* What can we do going solo is one of his DREAMS? Im being bugged by this news. Im really happy for him since he's the one who showed me this fandom and he's my first ever ichiban. But let's just think positively since he VOWED TO STAY WITH JUMP.
I hope that as he grow old he'll be a good artist and that he will never regret his decisions. And his closure with JUMP will stay the same.
Sat, Nov. 17th, 2012, 08:46 am
Eh~ it says that Yama-chan will debut as a solo but he will be still part of HSJ and NYC but the thing is this debut makes me feel that it will be the stepping stone for him going to the top and that makes him further and further from the other members and maybe it will be one of his reasons to leave the group. Hope that when he debut other HSJ members will get additional screen time or more solos etc.. Just the idea of it makes me sad and it break my heart. It's just my opinion though but I really get that feeling.. indescribable feeling.